2016年4月9日土曜日

Have mercy on comfort women image

Japan is the Korean ~ 's blog


http://blog.livedoor.jp/kanedashoji70/archives/57750930.html

Quote

If you installed in have Once damage to property in the formal procedure, but illegally because the thing that is the installation of the act that is usually done a result, even dirt statues and plates in the gum I do not say that tort.

Speaking of which, last year, but junior high school students Rashiki group when I went to Seoul I was a statue to kick, nobody did not care. Certainly felt-tip pen in remembers and also there was it had been a prank, but usually, I think with respect to their image is such a thing.


Cited above

    It might be a bad habit of the Japanese, but I felt compassion for the comfort women image. Omera, 'em with a little more important!


while looking at the Oniki ♯1

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿